Today is the first day of Spring, warm weather is officially here! Have you started cleaning for spring? Unfortunately, nicer weather causes seasonal allergies, so whether there’s still snow on the ground or flowers in bloom, you can rest assured that nicer weather is on its way.
Get ready for sunnier days, before you dig through that pile of old boxes, make sure to go over our spring cleaning checklist. It’ll help you lessen your family’s indoor allergies!
1. Make mirrors and table lamps shine.
2. Refresh the entryway.
3. Remove winter layers.
4. Clean up patio furniture.
5. Tune-up lawn and garden tools.
6. Make a garden plan.
7. Get ready for tax time.
8. Spring-clean the kitchen.
9. Inspect your home’s exterior for winter damage and make repairs as needed.
10. Clean The Places You Can’t See
Dust accumulates in all types of places. Especially parts of your house you can’t see! Be thorough while dusting this spring. Don’t forget to clean the following:
- The top of the fan blades.
- Under furniture.
- The backs of blinds in your home.
- Chandeliers in hallways.
- Behind the TV and computer.
Remember: Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.